Born in Fanxian County, Shandong Province in 1943 (now Fanxian County, Henan Province). Graduated from Jilin Academy of Art in 1965 (formerly Jilin Opera School); studied photography in Changchun Film Studio from 1963 to 1968; worked as a photographer in Jilin Pictorial in 1968; founded the Chinese Photographer magazine in 1988 as the president and editor-in-chief of the magazine; was specially appointed as a senior consultant by the American Association of Artistic Photographers in 2004; and in 2005, CCTV Person. The column broadcasts Zhu Xianmin's album. He has successively served as the 6th and 7th Vice-Chairmen of the Chinese Photographers Association, the Executive Chairman of the Chinese Art Photography Society, the Chairman of the Beijing Photography Art Association and the Director of the Photography Professional Title Evaluation Committee of the Ministry of Culture, and enjoys the special allowance of artists under the State Council.
Vice chairman of China literature and art Volunteer Association, vice chairman of China photography Copyright Association, director of China Photographers Association and member of documentary Committee
Vice chairman of China literature and art Volunteer Association, vice chairman of China photography Copyright Association, director of China Photographers Association and member of documentary Committee.
Member of China Press Photography Society, Member of Sichuan Photographer Association, Executive Chairman of Sichuan Entrepreneur Photography Association, Classic Photographer and Photographer Critic
Senior Media Person, Member of China Photographers Association and Vice-President of Sichuan Women Photographers Association
Senior media person, member of China Photographers Association, vice-chairwoman of Sichuan Women Photographers Association, has been photographing for 20 years. She has traveled to more than 30 countries and regions. She once walked into the beauty of the wilderness of Canada and the western United States, merged into the grand carnival of Venice and Nice, recorded the friendliness and friendliness of Indians by camera, and traversed the Arabian Desert to see the ancient civilization and reality of Egypt. Falling down, entering the Syrian refugee transfer station to feel the people's love for the refugees in Budapest, traveling through the world cultural heritage of the Sukhotai Dynasty in Thailand, the media career witnessed and recorded many important cultural events and figures in the past 20 years.
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Illustrator and Digital Designer Fin
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery art photographer and animal photographerLaurence Kler
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Winners of several awards in the slovenian and international photography competitionsRobert hutinski
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery The photographerVilija Vitkute
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery German photographerMrs White
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Lithuanian art photographerMindaugas Gabrenas
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Georgian artistDavid Umekashvili
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Spanish photographerAntonio Lainez
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Turkish photographerMustafa Dedeoğlu
- 【New signing】 Photography Gallery Member of China Photographic Copyright AssociationShen Dan