Chairman, Professor (Level 2), Master's Supervisor, Vice-President of the Chinese Academy of Music Accordion and President of the Sichuan Academy of Music Accordion
He graduated from the Department of Instrumental Music of Sichuan Conservatory of Music in 1982 and seconded to the Music Artists Group of Beijing Central Orchestra from 1984 to 1987. On June 28, 1986, he held a solo concert of personal accordion in Beijing Concert Hall. He won the first prize of the National Youth Accordion Invitational Competition in 1987, and the "Outstanding Performance Award" in the International Keyboard Accordion Competition held in New York, USA in 1988. The second Baltic Sea International Accordion Competition held in Russia won the first place in the adult group and was awarded the only prize by the Organizing Committee. In 1993, he was awarded the title of "Excellent Young and Middle-aged Expert with Outstanding Contribution" by Sichuan Provincial Committee and People's Government. In the same year, he was promoted to an associate professor. In 1995, he was awarded the "Government Special Allowance" by the State Council. In 2010, he was awarded the title of the fourth "Famous Teacher of Teaching" by Sichuan Province. In 2010 and 2012, he was awarded the title of "Outstanding Professor" by Sichuan Conservatory of Music twice.
Famous Chinese piano educators, professors, recipients of special allowances from the Government of the State Council, lifelong professors of Shenzhen Art School, specially appointed professors of Sichuan Conservatory of Music, visiting professors of conservatories such as the Central Committee, Shanghai and China, members of the Chinese Musicians Association, former vice-chairman of Guangdong Conservatory Association and vice-chairman of Shenzhen Conservatory of Music
Now he is an advisor to the Chinese Piano Association and honorary president of Shenzhen Piano Association. His most famous students, Li Yundi, Chen Sa and Zhang Haochen, have won great prizes in Poland Chopin International Piano Competition, Leeds International Piano Competition, Clayton International Piano Competition and other world top competitions. They have historic significance in the history of Chinese piano education and performance. Later, another group of his students, Zuo Zhang, Xue Tingzhe, Pan Linzi, Gu Jingdan, Du Tianqi, Li Minqian, Xu Qi, and so on, have successively achieved good results in international competitions. A total of 21 people won 63 prizes in International Piano competitions, of which 23 won the first prize. However, Zhaoyi has won various awards from all over the country and provinces and municipalities for her outstanding achievements, such as the National Advanced Cultural Workers, the "District Yongxi Excellent Music Education Award" of the Ministry of Culture, the Provincial and Municipal Excellent Teachers Awards of Sichuan, Guangdong and Shenzhen, the May Day Labor Medal of Guangdong Province, the civilized citizens of Shenzhen and 30 outstanding figures of Shenzhen in the past 30 years.
Famous tenor singer-pioneer of national elegant songs
He has studied in the Opera Center of Palmaverdi Conservatory of Music in Italy and Julia Conservatory of Music in New York in order to improve his Bel canto. In 1984, he won the second place in the First Youth Singer TV Grand Prix of CCTV and became popular in the north and south of the Yangtze River. He won the first place in the men's vocal group in the Crystal Cup of the 3rd Cardiff World Vocal Competition in 1987, the silver medal in the 3rd Rosa Poncel International Vocal Competition in 1988 in New York, the gold medal in the 1991 Opera Essence Vocal Competition in New York, and the finals of the 1995 Pavarotti International Vocal Competition in Philadelphia. Domingo, a world-renowned tenor singer, has been praised as "a rare tenor in Europe in the past ten years". Mr. Fan Jingma is an advocate of exploring the sixth Chinese-based singing method in the world, the bel canto singing method of Chinese artistic songs, YAGE.
Famous conductor, former vice-president of Sichuan Conservatory of Music, vice-president of China Chorus Association, vice-chairman of China Musicians Association Chorus Union, expert with special allowance from the State Council, chairman of Sichuan Chorus Association, vice-chairman of World Chinese Artists Exchange Center (USA), advanced individual of national art education of the Ministry of Education
In 2014, he served as artistic director of Vienna Golden Hall International Middle-aged and Elderly Chorus Festival; in July 2014, he served as artistic director of Sydney International Art Festival; successively cooperated with the Central Orchestra Chorus, Shanghai Symphony Orchestra, Guangzhou Symphony Orchestra, China Broadcasting National Orchestra, China Symphony Orchestra, China Armed Police Men'Chorus, and successfully held concerts in Sichuan Province. Fascism, the 60th anniversary of the victory of the War of Resistance Against Japan, the story of spring, life, the large symphony concert commemorating the 80th anniversary of the Long March in Sichuan Province, the opening ceremony of the 13th China Chorus Festival, and the symphony concert of the three tenors of China (Dai Yuqiang, Wei Song and Mo Warren) are the conductors of major concerts. His artistic achievements and deeds were included in the international authoritative "Cambridge International Celebrity Biography Center", and won the "Mozart Music Achievement Award" awarded by the center in 2010 and the "Honorary Doctor of Music" certificate awarded by the center in 2014.
- [New signing] QiaoJianZhong,Music,Musicologist, researcher and doctoral supervisor of the Music Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Arts, former director of the Music Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Arts.
- [New signing]LuRiRong,Music,Xi'an Conservatory of Music Professor, master supervisor, deputy director of National Music Committee of China Musicians Association
- [New signing]GuanMing,Music,He is a first-class composer of the state, a member of the Chinese Musicians Association, a standing director of the Chinese Ethnic Orchestral Society, and vice president of the Erhu Society of the Chinese Musicians Association.
- [New signing]CaoJin,Music,Famous composer, director of literature and art, member of Chinese Musician Association, executive director of Chinese Volunteer Association, rank of PLA University.
- 【New signing】YiJiaYi,Music,The famous flute performer, educator, Professor of Sichuan Conservatory Of Music, master tutor, vice president of the society of China bamboo flute, bamboo flute and President of the Sichuan Institute, a visiting professor at China Conservatory of Music.
- 【New signing】HuXiao,Music,The master of composing and composing technology theory of Sichuan Conservatory Of Music, the deputy director of the composition department of Sichuan Conservatory Of Music, and the master's graduate tutor.
- 【New signing】LiKaiXiang,Music,Sichuan Conservatory Of Music Professor, director of Department of Sichuan Conservatory Of Music, vice president, China violin Orchestra Society of Sichuan Province outstanding outstanding young experts, Sichuan province "DeYiShuangXin artists".
- 【New signing】LiuDangQing,Music,He is a music producer, a member of China Musicians Association, a member of China pop music association, a founder of the Chinese opera music company, a general manager of music production company, and a vice president and Secretary General of Sichuan Pop Music Association.
- 【New signing】HuangJinZhong,Music,The famous tenor, vocal music educator, Dean of the school of music, Sichuan Normal University. The Western Folk Song inheritance research, the research and innovation team leader, the national level actor, the West China National Music Research Institute Dean, the Chinese Ministry of education music branch Academic Committee of the Ministry of education.
- 【New signing】JiangCaiRu,Music,Chengdu military region Senki backstage national player, Chinese famous erhu, enjoy special government allowances.