Senior Editor of Beijing Daily
Li Peiyu graduated from the Department of Journalism, Renmin University of China in 1982. He has been assigned to Beijing Daily as a journalist and editor for 32 years. He has served as editor-in-chief of Journalism and Writing, director of Beijing Daily Life Weekly, director of Literature and Art Supplementary Department, senior editor and winner of the National Sun Li Newspaper Supplementary Editor Award. Reportage has won the China News Award and the National Newspaper Supplement Gold Award. Prose, essays, poetry and other works have been selected nationwide. He is the Secretary-General of Beijing Miscellaneous Literature Association, vice-chairman of Beijing Dongcheng Writers Association, member of Beijing Writers Association, member of China Writers Association and director of China Biographical Literature Society. Publications include "Entering Jiao Yulu's World" and "The Waves at the Bottom of the Pen".
Famous contemporary writers, members of the CPPCC National Committee and vice-chairman of the Chinese Writers Association
Gao Hongbo, a member of the CPPCC National Committee of Contemporary Famous Writers, Poets and Children's Literature Writers, Vice-Chairman of the Chinese Writers Association and Director of the Children's Literature Committee of the Chinese Writers'Association, enjoys special allowances from the State Council. He was a member of the CPC Committee of the Chinese Writers'Association, Secretary of the Secretariat, chairman of the Chinese Literature Foundation and editor-in-chief of the Poetry Journal. He has served as the director of the evaluation committee of Lu Xun Literature Award, Mao Dun Literature Award, National Excellent Children's Literature Award and National Minority Literature "Junma Award". His representative works include the collection of prose "Silent Talk", "I Want", "Happy Piggy Bobofei" series and "Gao Hongbo Collection" (eight volumes), etc. His works have won the Chinese Publishing Government Award, the National Excellent Children's Literature Award, the "Five-One" Project Award, the National Book Award and so on. Picture book series "Happy Piggy Bobofei" copyright export to France, Korea, Malaysia and other countries.
Doctor of Education, Senior International Education/Early Childhood Education Specialist, Accreditation Commissioner for International Schools, Children's Literature Author, Translator, Founding Editor of Baby Pictorial, New York State University, USA
Dr. Su Hang, formerly known as Shu Hangli, was born in the beautiful West Lake of Hangzhou and grew up in the ancient city-state of Beijing.
Second-level playwright. Member of China Drama Association. Member of Sichuan Literary Federation, Member of Sichuan Opera Association and Visual Association, Executive Director of Sichuan Opera Art Research Association
Jin Naifan graduated from the Department of Directorship, Central Academy of Drama. In 1961, he was admitted to Chengdu Military Region Battle Flag Arts and Works Corps. In 1963, he was assigned to the Battle Flag Theatre Company as an actor. In 1976, he was the director of the choreography room of the drama troupe, and in 1985, he was the director of the choreography room. Creation, publication and performance of 8 large-scale dramas (including cooperation), of which "Peer Together" won the 6th Military Region Literature and Art Festival Creation First Prize. In addition, the one-act drama "The bell and the horn ringing together" won the excellent repertoire award of the Third Army Literature and Art Festival, and the sketch "Monk is Monk" won the Excellent Creation Award of the National Comedy Sketch TV Invitational Competition of "Sanyu Cup" of CCTV.
- [New signing]MoRan,literature,Now he is a member of the Chinese Writers Association, a member of Sichuan Writers Association and a director of Chengdu Writers Association. He was also a producer of TV dramas.
- 【New signing】JinNaiFan,literature,Two level screenwriter. China Association member. Sichuan Sichuan Federation of literary and art circles, the association, association, executive director of Sichuan drama art
- 【New signing】SuHang,literature,New York State University, doctorate of education, senior international education / early childhood education expert, China's Ministry of education accredited international school accreditation Commissioner, children's literature author, translation, baby story editor, editor in chief.
- 【New signing】GaoHongBo,literature,A famous contemporary writer, a member of the National Committee of the Chinese people's Political Consultative Conference, and the vice chairman of the Chinese Writers Association
- 【New signing】LiPeiYu,literature,A writer and poet, the senior editor of the Beijing daily
- 【New signing】HeDaXin,literature,The doctoral supervisor of the circulation economics of Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, the special allowance of the government of the State Council, the Secretary and director of the Party group of the radio, film and Television Bureau of Sichuan Province
- [New signing]LiYang,literature,Famous female writer and speaker
- [New signing]KuangPingJun,literature,Professor of Sichuan Media Institute and member of China Television Artists Association
- [New signing]ZhouXiaoTian,literature,Honorary president of Sichuan Poetry Association consultant of Chinese Poetry Society professor of School of literature and journalism of Sichuan University
- [New signing]WangTian,literature,Member of China Writers' Association, screenwriter and freelance writer