Vice chairman of Chinese Calligraphers and Painters Association
Wang Feilong, also known as Wang Bin, is a national first-class Book mage. Born in Nanchong, a famous historical and cultural city, he is a famous contemporary calligrapher. Kunming, China, President of Lanting poetry, calligraphy and Painting Academy of Western China, vice president of Calligraphy Research Institute of Chinese Academy of painting, chairman of Executive Committee of Sichuan Branch of Chinese Academy of painting, vice chairman of Chinese Calligraphers and Painters Association, member of China Education Television ink and painting academy, invited calligrapher and painter of China National ritual center, honorary president of Chengdu Yipintianxia calligraphy and painting academy, executive director of Chengdu wenle calligraphy and painting academy, and Yunnan Calligraphy He is a member of the Family Association, a member of the Kunming Calligrapher Association, a member of the Hong Kong Artists Association, a member of the National Federation of famous calligraphers and painters, and the master of Mo long studio.
Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
Zhao Baoan is a member of China Calligrapher's Association, a special artist of Sichuan Academy of poetry, calligraphy and painting, a member of youth working committee of Sichuan Calligrapher's Association, a member of calligraphy Professional Committee of Sichuan Academy of CPPCC, a calligrapher and painter of Jiusan Society, a calligrapher and painter of Kunlin Academy of calligraphy and painting, a calligrapher and painter of Chengdu nongyuan International Artist Village, and a full-time calligrapher of Sichuan Academy of contemporary calligraphy and seal cutting. His calligraphy works were selected into the first Chinese calligraphy Lanting Exhibition "Creation Award", the eighth and ninth national calligraphy and seal cutting exhibition and other major exhibitions sponsored by the Chinese Calligrapher Association.
Professor, Tsinghua University. Doctoral supervisor, national first-class artist, expert with special allowance from the State Council.
Yan Gongda is a professor of Tsinghua University. Doctoral supervisor, national first-class artist, expert with special allowance from the State Council. Member of the 11th and 12th CPPCC National Committee, Vice-Chairman of the 5th and 6th Chinese Calligrapher Association, Director of Education Committee, Seal Book and Seal Carving Art Professional Committee. President of the International Art Exchange Academy of the National Association of Friends, Member of the Academy of Chinese National Painting, President of the Chinese International Research Association of Calligraphy and Painting of the Ministry of Culture, and Vice-President of the National Association of Education Calligraphy and Painting of the Ministry of Education. Nanjing University, Part-time Professor of Southeast University, Dean of China Calligraphy Research Institute of Southeast University, Honorary Dean of Art College of Beijing Language University, Consultant of Chinese Literature Museum.
Former Deputy Chairman of Shaanxi Calligrapher Association, Director of Shaanxi Calligraphy Development Committee, Dean of Shaanxi Jinshi Calligraphy and Painting Institute, Consultant of Wang Xizhi's Research Jinting Academy, China,
Wang Dingcheng, the same age as the Republic, was formerly the executive vice chairman of Shaanxi Calligrapher Association, the director of Shaanxi Calligraphy Development Committee, the president of Shaanxi Jinshi Calligraphy and Painting Institute, the consultant of Jinting Calligraphic Association of Wang Xizhi, the researcher of Shaanxi Culture and History Museum, and the special professor of China Academy of Calligraphy (Japan). He has published Wang Dingcheng's Song Ci (Guangdong People's Publishing House), Yuanqu Moyun (Hong Kong Oriental Art Publishing House), Analects of Confucius (Lingnan Art Publishing House), Premier Wen's Proverbs (China World Book Publishing House) and so on, and commemorated Liu Gongquan in Xiyue Huashan, Wang Xi's former residence in Zhejiang, Famen Temple of China, Beijing National Surveying and Mapping Building, Yaoxian County. More than one hundred famous scenic spots such as Leshi, inscriptions and plaques have survived; the works have been collected by the Great Hall of the People, the Palace Museum of Taipei and many museums at home and abroad; and the special editions of hundreds of newspapers, magazines and TV stations, such as "Chinese Calligraphy", "Art Gallery" and "Unity Overseas Edition" of the CPPCC.
- [New signing]QinJinGen,Calligraphy,Vice president of Anhui four treasures Association
- [New signing]BaoChangLi,Calligraphy,Deputy Secretary General of the seal cutting Committee of Chengdu City Association
- [New signing]WangDingCheng,Calligraphy,The former vice chairman of the Shaanxi Calligrapher Association, the director of the Shaanxi calligraphy development committee, the dean of the Jinshi Book Painting Academy in Shaanxi, and the consultant of the China Wang Xizhi Research Institute of gold Tribune.
- The fifth and sixth vice chairmen of the Chinese Calligraphers Association, the Chinese Calligraphers' CPPCC member, and the vice chairman of the Chinese Calligrapher's Association
- [New signing]HeKaiXin,Calligraphy,Judge of China Book Association National Exhibition
- [New signing]LengBaiQing,Calligraphy,Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]DiaoLi,Calligraphy,Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]ZhaoAnQuan,Calligraphy,Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]BaiJingGang,Calligraphy,Member of Sichuan Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]WangHongMing,Calligraphy,Member of Calligrapher's Association of central state organs, vice president of Sichuan Mao Zedong Poetry Research Institute