Deputy Secretary General of seal cutting Committee of Chengdu Calligraphy Association
Bao Changli, the word he Qing, Zhai No.: Wenxin Pavilion. Born in Chengdu in 1964. Like calligraphy, good seal cutting. In 1984, he was taught by Mr. Chen Fucheng, engaged in calligraphy and seal cutting. Later, he was taught by Mr. Hua Jinping. His works have participated in calligraphy and seal cutting exhibitions at all levels for many times. His works have been published in magazines such as the Journal of literature and history, the collector, the moon and the heron. In 2014, he published his personal album wenxinge calligraphy, painting and seal cutting collection. Now he is the Deputy Secretary General of seal cutting Committee of Chengdu Calligraphy Association, the special artist and Deputy Secretary General of Sichuan Wuzi calligraphy and Painting Institute, the director of Kaiming printing society, the member of Sichuan cursive script Research Association, and the contracted artist of New Oriental Millennium Hotel. Over the past 10 years, he has been engaged in calligraphy and seal cutting education in the senior calligraphy and painting class of the Municipal Public Security Bureau, Hualin community of Chenghua District shengdeng Street office, Wenxin Pavilion, etc.
Vice President of Anhui Four Treasures Association
Qin Jingen is a pen-name farmer. Born in 1969, Nanling, Anhui Province. Doctor of Fine Arts, majoring in calligraphy. Calligraphy was enlightened by Mr. Zhao Jingsheng of Wuhu. The master's teacher is Professor Ouyang Zhongshi and Liu Shou'an of the Chinese Academy of Calligraphy Culture, and the doctoral teacher is Professor Ren Ping of the Chinese Academy of Arts. He is currently the editor-in-chief and deputy editor of Anhui Fine Arts Publishing House, and the executive editor of World of Calligraphy and Painting. Members of the 12th CPPCC Committee of Anhui Province are members of the Communist Party of China and members of the Anhui Cultural Committee of the Communist Party of China.
Judge of China Book Association National Exhibition
He Kaixin, born in Pengxi, Sichuan Province. Judge of China Calligraphy Association National Exhibition; member of cursive script special committee of China Calligraphy Association; Professor of China Calligraphy Association Training Center; special professor of Hebei Academy of fine arts; Sixth vice chairman of Sichuan Calligrapher Association; chairman of cursive script Professional Committee of Sichuan Calligraphy Association.
Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
Leng Baiqing, born in Qidong, Hunan Province in 1970, was born in Daoxian, Hunan Province. He graduated from China Academy of Arts with a master's degree. He is a full-time calligrapher of Sichuan Academy of poetry, calligraphy and painting, a national first-class artist, a calligrapher of China Academy of painting youth academy, a member of China Calligrapher Association, a member of the national calligrapher Art Committee in the 1970s, and Deputy Secretary General of Sichuan Calligrapher Association.
- [New signing]QinJinGen,Calligraphy,Vice president of Anhui four treasures Association
- [New signing]BaoChangLi,Calligraphy,Deputy Secretary General of the seal cutting Committee of Chengdu City Association
- [New signing]WangDingCheng,Calligraphy,The former vice chairman of the Shaanxi Calligrapher Association, the director of the Shaanxi calligraphy development committee, the dean of the Jinshi Book Painting Academy in Shaanxi, and the consultant of the China Wang Xizhi Research Institute of gold Tribune.
- The fifth and sixth vice chairmen of the Chinese Calligraphers Association, the Chinese Calligraphers' CPPCC member, and the vice chairman of the Chinese Calligrapher's Association
- [New signing]HeKaiXin,Calligraphy,Judge of China Book Association National Exhibition
- [New signing]LengBaiQing,Calligraphy,Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]DiaoLi,Calligraphy,Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]ZhaoAnQuan,Calligraphy,Member of Chinese Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]BaiJingGang,Calligraphy,Member of Sichuan Calligrapher Association
- [New signing]WangHongMing,Calligraphy,Member of Calligrapher's Association of central state organs, vice president of Sichuan Mao Zedong Poetry Research Institute