Xu Zhenjun, Linqu, Weifang, Shandong Province. Drawing since childhood, June 1997: Tiger in the Cluster won the Excellent Prize in China's "Yellow River Cup" Painting Competition. In 2001, it began to learn painting formally and systematically. From 2006 to 2010, it graduated from City College of Dalian University of Technology/Professional Digital Media (Art Design). In June 2008, Watching the Olympic Games won the Silver Prize of the College, 2009. "Drunken Boxing" and "Water Drifting" were selected in the 2009 Ningxia China Animation and Illustration Art Exhibition Competition and published. In 2009, "Self-portrait", "Portrait of a Man" and "Still Life Flowers" were selected into the second "Yearbook of Chinese University Students'Art Works".
External Teacher of Oil Painting Department, Academy of Fine Arts, Jiangxi Normal University
Zhu Lintong lives in Changsha, Jiangxi Province. From September 2010 to June 2014, my undergraduate course was majored in Fine Arts, Academy of Fine Arts, Jiangxi Normal University, with a bachelor's degree. From September 2014 to June 2017, the postgraduate students majored in subject teaching (fine arts) at the Academy of Fine Arts, Jiangxi Normal University, and obtained a master's degree in education. Now he is an external teacher in the Department of Oil Painting, Academy of Fine Arts, Jiangxi Normal University.
Member of Artists Committee of China Cultural Management Association
Gong Yanhua (Art Name: Gong Xiaoya), member of New York Bay Artists Association, invited artist of Sydney Calligraphy and Painting Network of Australia, director of Oil Painting Department of China Calligraphy and Painting Navigation Network, member of Artists Committee of China Cultural Management Association, member of China Contemporary Women's Painting Association, member of Oil Painting Committee of Beijing Academy of Calligraphy and Painting, member of Beijing Yanjing Shu First-class artist of the Academy of Painting, Special Artist of Huangshan Oil Painting Research Institute, Special Photographer of China Tourism Photography Network.
Thomas Wharton studied at The Art Student’s League of New York, The New York Studio School, The New York Academy of Art, The Grand Central Academy, and The National Academy of Design. His work has won many awards, including The Georgie Read Barton Award, The Katlin Seascape Award (twice), the Windsor Newton Award, and the Richard C. Pionk Memorial Prize for Painting. He has been included in the Art Renewal Center’s Annual Salon, and his portrait work has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by The Portrait Society of America, where he now has been given Signature Status.
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery a member of the Artists Union of RussiaElena Gagarina
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Member of Vietnam Fine Art AssociationBui Duy Khanh
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Master Studies in Faculty of Fine Arts in University of PristinaBesnik Xhemaili
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery A painter of realism and fantasy realismGabriele Esau
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Thai Watercolor PainterSeksan Narongpan
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery he was a member of the Flagstaff Artists' Coalition and an exhibiting member of the Artists' GalleryLucian Richards
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Professional painterzhuruochen
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Ukrainian watercolor painterViktoria Prischedko
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery President of the International Association ADECASergey & Olga
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Self-taught artistDaniel Caro