Member of Sichuan Artists Association
Born in 1959 in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, Zhuang Hong is a professional painter. He graduated from the Academy of fine arts of Tsinghua University, under the guidance of Professor Shi Yunxiang of the Academy of fine arts of Tsinghua University and Professor Zhang Guanghai of the Academy of fine arts of Chengdu University of technology. He is a member of Sichuan Artists Association, national senior appraisal appraiser of ancient ceramics, vice president of Sichuan Xishu color and ink painting academy, vice president of Chengdu Jinjiang calligraphy and painting academy, Deputy Secretary General of Chengdu Tianfeng painting academy, painter of Sichuan Bashu poetry, calligraphy and Painting Research Institute and painter of Agricultural Park International art village. In 2007, at the invitation of national culture and Media Co., Ltd., the origin, development and evolution of Chinese folk Temple paintings were explained, which are still broadcast on major satellite TV stations throughout the country. From 2012 to 2016, the works Xiangyun, Shanhun, ancient road Xiongguan, moonlight music, etc. were published in Sichuan Art and other publications, and the works have won various national awards for many times.
TIGER HAI is a Multimedia Artist, including Watercolorist, Photographer & Film Maker, Musician & Producer, Graphic Designer, and Telecommunication Engineer. Born and grew up in Vietnam, he soon graduated from the Faculty of Electrical & Electronics Engineering at University of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in 2009. Since October 2015, he travelled to Poland and working in Lineare Art Studio as an Art Teacher, Photographer & Film Maker. At the same time, he had 2nd Diploma of New Media Art Faculty from Polish-Japanese Academy, Poland. Since 2018, he cooperate with the same Polish-Japanese Academy as an Art Teacher there. He has joined into Polish Watercolor Community since 2017 and won some prizes in Watercolor Competition: Won 2nd prize in the Watercolor Competition, in Kazimierz, Poland, in 2016. Won 3rd prize in the International Watercolor Competition in Krakow, Poland, in 2018. He also a Leader of Vietnamese Watercolor Group in FabrianoinAquarello 2018, and the member of Polish Watercolor Group in FabrianoinAquarello 2017 & 2019.
Member of the Artists Union of Latvia
he was born on April 20th, 1958 in a Latvian town Rezekne. In 1975, after finishing a secondary school entered Penza Art College named after K.A Savitsky. In 1979, being a 4th year student, took part in the International contest and exhibition of placard. In 1980 he participated in the International placard contest “The Red Cross in the Fight for Peace” where he was awarded with a diploma and the work was exhibited in Moscow. Very successful was also the International contest and exhibition of placard in 1983, the work was exhibited both in Moscow and Havana. In 1979 he graduated from the college with an honoured degree and returned to the native town Rezekne where he has regularly been participating in exhibitions. In 1984 he joined the Latvian Artists’ Union.
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery a member of the Artists Union of RussiaElena Gagarina
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Member of Vietnam Fine Art AssociationBui Duy Khanh
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Master Studies in Faculty of Fine Arts in University of PristinaBesnik Xhemaili
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery A painter of realism and fantasy realismGabriele Esau
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Thai Watercolor PainterSeksan Narongpan
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery he was a member of the Flagstaff Artists' Coalition and an exhibiting member of the Artists' GalleryLucian Richards
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Professional painterzhuruochen
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Ukrainian watercolor painterViktoria Prischedko
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery President of the International Association ADECASergey & Olga
- 【New signing】 Art Gallery Self-taught artistDaniel Caro